Tuesday 26 May 2009

Real Wedding II - Me Me Me!!

MY WEDDING PICTURES ARE HERE!! They arrived on Saturday and I cannot stop looking at them!! So I thought I would share a selection of them with you, I hope you enjoy...

These are my beautiful invitations from Momental Designs they were perfect and I received so many wonderful comments about them. My favorite part is the quote in the top right hand corner from 'our' song 'Thankyou For Loving Me' Bon Jovi!

My flowers were antique pink 'Old Dutch' roses, I love the withered unperfect look.
The two little page boy's carried a Paddington Bear each which had our wedding rings tied to them.


Our GORGEOUS entourage!

Our Beautiful Boy

What? I didn't want to get cold feet!!


The traditional confetti shot!! I filled a vintage wicker basket with white hydrangea petals for the guest to throw as I wanted the illusion of snow.

We hired our brollies from Hire-a-brolly and they were brilliant, the brollies arrived 3 days before the wedding and were collected by a courier 2 days after the wedding, it couldn't have been simpler!

So thats the day covered!! I will post some pictures from the meal and reception soon!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment