Monday 27 July 2009

Real Wedding II - Me Me Me!! Again...

It has only taken me 2 months to update you with the rest of my pictures!! But anyway here they are...

Our welcome drink was a gorgeous and warming Hot Chocolate and Baileys with shortbread rounds. It was sooooo YUMMY!!


This was my vintage style Photoboard.

To create it I used some old family wedding photographes that had been reprinted on sepia. The photo's were placed around the edge of the photoboard, and held in place with vintage hat pins and some old pieces of jewellery from my nan's collection. Dotted around the photo's were scrapbooking tags with words like... Absence makes the heart grow fonder

When people were looking at the old photos and reminissing about bygone weddings it was a lovely moment.



This was my seating plan designed and handpainted by Pink Lane it looked beautiful and matched my invitations perfectly.



This was the AMASING Baronial Suit at Highgate House, this was where we held our Wedding Breakfast. There was a beautiful bay window at one end and a roaring open fire at the other.


Mr & Mrs Knight sitting down for our yummy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment