Sunday 22 March 2009

My New Job!!

Afternoon All,

I took my son to our local park on Wednesday and I bumped into the lovely owner of the bridal shop that I purchased my wedding dress from last year. We got chatting and she mentioned she could do with a hand in her bridal shop on a weekend and after I finished jumping up and down shouting 'Me Me Me' we seriously talked about it, and...

...I started yesterday!!

I had a fabulous day chatting away to brides helping them into amasing dresses, I even made a sale!! I sold a lovely lady her perfect wedding dress and veil, she looked stunning and we even had a few tears. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it and I got a huge amount of satisfaction from helping a bride find the perfect dress.

The name of the shop is Elyse Bridal and it is on the Wellingborough Road in Northampton. The owner is soooo lovely and if you come in on a Saturday you'll have the pleasure of my help :-)

Elyse Bridal sells dresses by Mark Lesley, Alfred Angelo & Ronald Joyce


5 comments:

  1. That's an amazing oportunity. Bet you are having a lot of fun.
    Any chance you can get your tiaras in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, well done you! What a fantastic opportunity - enjoy and relive every moment of your shopping trip! J xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, it must be lovely to work in a wedding shop, seeing all the brides to be trying on lots of gorgeous dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW,gals were looking gorgeous and pretty in wedding dresses.great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can exercise cure fatty liver can exercise cure fatty liver can exercise cure
    fatty liver

    Look into my website - chinese medicine for fatty liver

    ReplyDelete