Monday 23 March 2009

It's Spring (nearly)

With the anticipation of Spring and having enjoyed a lovely week of sunshine, I donned my flipflops, sat in the garden and got designing....

Forget Me Not

Bespoke tiara with a beautiful Coalport Primrose and Forget Me Not china brooch. The brooch is surrounded with muted yellow pearls taken from a 1950's necklace, swarovski ivory pearls and swarovski ab crystals. Perfect for a Spring time / Easter wedding.

This is probably my favourite tiara so far, it is so bright and cheery, it gets me excited about spring and stirs the senses. It reminds me of freshly mown grass, butterflies and dragonflies, big blooms of bright flowers. Definately in contrast to another of my favourites...


Winter Chic

Bespoke vintage tiara with a lovely 1950's AB crystal brooch. The tiara is encrusted with vintage charcoal pearls taken from a broken vintage necklace, swarovski AB crystals, swarovski clear crystals and swarovski ivory pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment