Sunday 25 April 2010

Alice in Wonderland

I spend a lovely afternoon on Friday trawling an Antiques Market in Towcester and it seemed to turn into a Alice in Wonderland themed event with my first find being this beautiful picture...






















I am not sure it is specifically meant to be a picture of 'Alice' however the little blue dress, white pinny and curly locks are so reminiscent of the Disney image I just had to buy it.
This purchase was promptly followed by a gentleman stallholder propositioning me...
'I forgot I had this lurking under the table would you be interested'
















OF COURSE I was!!
As I am sure you can imagine I was delighted and as I handed over my pennies, two people approached me eyeing up my new purchase with obvious envy!!
So my 'Alice in Wonderland' day out has prompted me to show off all my themed tags as promised a few weeks ago!

I hope you like...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a really good day...wouldn't it be good to find out the true meaning behind the picture!

    Love the tags!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete