Sunday 15 March 2009

New Designs

Evening All,

I've had a lovely day today and with the weather being so nice me, hubby and our son managed to sit in the garden of our local pub and have a wonderful leisurely Sunday lunch, it must be nearly spring!
I've then spent the rest of my Sunday crafting!!! Firstly, I finally got round to turning the ugly pin board in my kitchen into not such an eyesore...

...this is something I have never attempted before so I am really pleased with the outcome.

I then spent a few hours trying out some new jewellery designs, what do you think???




Thanks for looking, check back tomorrow for my first 'Real Wedding' feature!!
x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pin board, very neat job and those chocolates you made a few days ago look scrummy :)
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete