Tuesday 6 April 2010

Vintage Style Tags

I started making my vintage style tags mainly for personal use, however as I began to receive so many kind comments from family and friends I decided to advertise them in my Ebay Shop to see if other people may be interested?!?!?!
Well, they have proven to be very popular especially for vintage weddings and tea parties and the icing on the cake is that I so enjoy making them!!
I currently have a few designs in my shop (see below) but I have just spent my Easter weekend designs some new ones - from ballet dancers to Beetles (of the VW kind) Alice in Wonderland to French chic!! I will be photogrpahing them over the next few days (when I can get good light) and I will let you have a peek, but for now here are some of my favourite oldies...






























My tags have already been used for...

  • Gift decoration
  • Placesettings
  • Favours
  • Preserve Labels
  • Price tags

Personalisation available and discounts offered on large orders please contact me for further details!!

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely, look forward to seeing your new designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic...love them!!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete